White Working Class Poll
New Findings from CNN and The Kaiser Family Foundation
“The biggest story of the 2016 election is undoubtedly the rise of Donald Trump, and behind the Republican nominee is a group in its last throes as the biggest force in politics: The white working class.
A new survey from CNN and the Kaiser Family Foundation delves deeply into this pivotal group, to understand their experience in an America whose changing demographics and economy have arguably impacted this group more than almost any other.”
- White, Working Class & Worried: Full coverage
- 2016: Last Call for Working Class Whites?
- The anatomy of a white, working-class Trump voter
- The ‘forgotten tribe’ in West Virginia; why America’s white working class feels left behind
- Working class whites blame Washington, but still want more government help
- White working-class Americans have complicated view of Muslim immigrants
- Alabama town mirrors US class divide on immigration
- The economy stinks, but I’m doing OK, say working class whites
- The shell-shocked white working class