SSRS Health Policy and Healthcare Research
Insights Into the Healthcare Opinions and Experiences of Patients and Professionals
SSRS is a proven leader in health policy and healthcare research.
We are a preferred survey partner of many of the nation’s elite organizations working to improve public health policy, measure healthcare gaps and needs, increase citizens’ access to quality care, and influence healthy behavior.
- Discerning health policy clients rely on SSRS for our expertise in accessing hard-to-reach populations
- We work with clients to measure healthcare gaps, needs, and trends, increase citizens’ access to quality care, and influence healthy behavior
- Our team has accrued vast experience gathering data to inform effective health policy
- Our data have been used to advise policymakers on preparing for wide scale disasters such as foodborne diseases or biological terrorist attacks
- SSRS public health surveys range from quick-turnaround one-day phone polls during crises, to extended-field, multi-mode surveys of unique populations
Health Research at the State, County, and City Level
For more than 15 years, SSRS has worked with healthcare and health policy researchers to conduct methodologically-sophisticated surveys of populations to gain insight into respondents’ experiences with healthcare and health insurance and to better understand health behaviors across all demographics. We have collected hundreds of thousands of interviews for states, counties, and cities working with health departments, universities, and non-profit organizations.