Opportunity Available for Interviewers fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Vietnamese
SSRS is a Social Science research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others. We have a need for bilingual Interviewers who are fluent in the languages of Mandarin; Cantonese; Korean and Vietnamese.
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
- place outbound calls either manually dialed or using an automated dialer
- explain the study’s purpose, answer questions, address concerns
- read questions clearly and verbatim
- accurately record answers into the computer
- clarify vague or unclear responses
- conduct other duties as assigned
- Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
- Dependability and professional attitude
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
- Must be 18 years old or olderWhile we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls. Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
For more information, please call our job line at 866-545-1063 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.