SSRS Part-time Employment in Las Vegas
Survey Research Interviewer
SSRS is a market research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others.
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
- place outbound calls either manually dialed or using an automated dialer
- explain the study’s purpose, answer questions, address concerns
- read questions clearly and verbatim
- accurately record answers into the computer
- clarify vague or unclear responses
- conduct other duties as assigned
- Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
- Dependability and professional attitude
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls. Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
The SSRS Las Vegas call center operates Monday through Friday from 3pm-9pm, Saturday 10am-5pm and two shifts on Sunday, 10am-3pm and 1pm-7pm.
The regular base is $9.00/hr. After working 20 hours in a pay week, the pay rate is the regular rate plus 10% (or $9.90/hr.). For bilingual English/Spanish speakers, the base rate is $9.50/hr. and the rate for 20 hours plus is an additional10% (or $10.45/hr).
After working 100 hours for SSRS, every employee will receive their first review to determine if s/he is eligible for a pay rate increase and an interviewer tier change. Once you obtain the top tier interviewer status you will be eligible for annual Increases.
For more information on working at SSRS Las Vegas, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 702.227.8038
6431 West Sahara Avenue | Suite 100 | Las Vegas, NV 89146
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume below. Thank you!