SSRS Part-time Employment in Allentown, Pennsylvania
SSRS is a market research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others.
Survey Research Interviewer
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
- place outbound calls either manually dialed or using an automated dialer
- explain the study’s purpose, answer questions, address concerns
- read questions clearly and verbatim
- accurately record answers into the computer
- clarify vague or unclear responses
- conduct other duties as assigned
- Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
- Dependability and professional attitude
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
- Must be 18 years old or older
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls. Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
We provide flexible self-scheduling on a monthly basis within the following guidelines:
- Must schedule at least 60 hours per month and 20 of those hours must be on the weekend, that is Saturday’s and/or Sunday’s.
- Must schedule TWO Friday shifts per month.
- All weeknight shifts start at 6:00pm (Est.), with the option to end at 10pm, 11pm or 12am (Est.)
- Saturday and Sunday shifts must be a minimum of 5 hours. We’re open 10:00am (Est.) to 6:00pm (Est.) on Saturdays and Noon (Est.) to 8:00pm (Est.) on Sundays with a variety of start and end times to choose from.
- Maximum of 37 hours in a Monday to Sunday period
The regular base is $9.00/hr. After working 20 hours in a pay week, the pay rate is the regular rate plus 10% (or $9.90/hr.). For bilingual English/Spanish speakers, the base rate is $9.50/hr. and the rate for 20 hours plus is an additional 10% (or $10.45/hr). After working 100 hours for SSRS every employee will receive a review to determine if s/he is eligible for a pay rate increase and an interviewer tier change. Once you obtain the top tier interviewer status you will be eligible for annual Increases.
Survey Support Daytime Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing scanned data images for accuracy
- Entering data from scanned images
- Utilize search engines to clarify or complete data to be entered
- Sort and process incoming mail
- Assemble outgoing mail
- Provide other office and telephone call center support as needed
Clerks must be able to do all of the following as well as be prepared for an interview process that tests many of these skills:
- Type 30 wpm or better
- Lift and carry as heavy as 20 pounds
- Use repeated hand, finger and wrist motions to assemble mailings and do data entry
- Report to work as scheduled
- Follow directions
- Have basic computer literacy
- Upon completion of training maintain a standard pace and level of accuracy of data entry
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
Shifts are Monday-Friday, daytime with your choice of shift start times between 7am and 10am; shift lengths are your choice of between 5 and 8 hours; your choice of between 25 and 40 hours total per week.
Starting hourly pay rate is $9.00. there is a review with the potential for an increase in pay after 180 hours worked.
For more information on working at SSRS Allentown, please contact:
email@example.com | 866.545.1063
951 Marcon Blvd. | Suite 7 | Allentown, PA 18109
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
If you are interested in applying for one of our available positions, please submit your resume below. Thank you!