SSRS/Luker on Trends Sports Poll
The first and longest running tracking study focusing on sports in the U.S.
Emphasis on Intelligence
The Sports Poll is more than a data tool. It places a greater emphasis on intelligence serving the strategic direction of sports, including properties, media, and brands. It focuses on building lifetime values for fans and sustaining their hearts. This means understanding what drives avidity, what sustains it over time, and what threatens it the most. This cutting-edge research maximizes revenues with existing fans today.
The Sports Poll Covers All Sports, All the Time…and Now It Reaches Even Younger Fans
Measures more than 35 different sports and activities, including viewing, attendance, media, and more. Interviews occur 350 days per year with people ages 12 and up across the entire United States. Recently, SSRS partnered with KidSay to launch the “Sports Poll Kids” tracker, a new tween-focused service conducted with kids ages 8 to 11. Click the button to learn more about this exciting research.
- Nationally representative sample, not just major markets: All Americans, not just fans; The only trending poll including 12 to 17-year-olds
- More than 500,000 respondents over 25 years of interviewing
- More than 6,000 historical variables
- Interviews conducted in English and Spanish
- Interviews conducted 350 days a year to remove seasonal bias
- Tri-brid data collection model: Landlines, cell phones, and online interviews