SSRS Work From Home Opportunities
Evening/Weekend Telephone Interviewer
SSRS is a market research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others.
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
- place outbound calls either manually dialed or using an automated dialer
- explain the study’s purpose, answer questions, address concerns
- read questions clearly and verbatim
- accurately record answers into the computer
- clarify vague or unclear responses
- conduct other duties as assigned
- A computer and a stable internet connection; SSRS will provide the hardware and software needed to work from home
- Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
- Dependability and professional attitude
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
- Must be 18 years old or older
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls. Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
We provide flexible self-scheduling on a monthly basis within the following guidelines:
- Must schedule at least 60 hours per month and 20 of those hours must be on the weekend, that is Saturday’s and/or Sunday’s.
- Must schedule TWO Friday shifts per month.
- All weeknight shifts start at 6:00pm (Est.), with the option to end at 10pm, 11pm or 12am (Est.)
- Saturday and Sunday shifts must be a minimum of 5 hours. We’re open 10:00am (Est.) to 6:00pm (Est.) on Saturdays and Noon (Est.) to 8:00pm (Est.) on Sundays with a variety of start and end times to choose from.
- Maximum of 37 hours in a Monday to Sunday period
The starting rate for Interviewers is $9.00 per hour. For Bilingual Interviewers (English/Spanish), the starting rate is $9.50 per hour.
For more information, please email: Jobs@ssrs.com or call our job line at 866-545-1063.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume below. Thank you!
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.