We are critical thinkers that get excited about the inherent problem-solving involved in survey based research.
Health Care & Health Policy
SSRS is an industry leader in health policy and health care research. We are the preferred partner of many of the nation’s elite organizations working to improve public health and health policy, address health inequities, and increase citizens’ access to quality care.
SSRS’s areas of expertise includes research with:
- Physicians and other health care providers
- Businesses owners, benefits managers, and other company health care decision makers
- Patients with a variety of health conditions and experiences
- Older adults
- Uninsured individuals
- The general population, with a focus on ensuring underrepresented groups are included
- International health care research with patients and providers
Public Opinion & Policy
SSRS’s Public Policy and Public Opinion research practice serves a broad spectrum of clients from major academic institutions, media organizations, and non-profit organizations. Using a variety of methodologies from one-night text-message polls to highly complex multi-mode studies, SSRS takes the pulse of public opinion as it relates to politics and policy.
Public Opinion Research at SSRS:
- Quick-turnaround studies online, by phone, and by text.
- Sophisticated methods aimed at reaching underrepresented populations.
- Specializing in public opinion among diverse ethnic and race groups.
- Longstanding surveys tracking public opinion over decades.
- Surveys in geographies ranging from national studies to state-specific polls, and smaller areas such as counties and cities.
Lifestyle & Consumer
Whether it’s hearing the voice of the consumer, exploring product and service development and usage, understanding customer experience, or discovering people’s lifestyles and choices, SSRS has a research solution that fits our clients’ needs. Our vast background in social science, opinion, and market research allows us to customize each approach to target and reach the right respondents.
Some key areas we focus on include brand tracking, life choices and interests including religion, careers and continuing education, financial security, hobbies, media usage, and spending patterns. By digging into consumer attitudes and behaviors, SSRS gets to the heart of what makes people tick.
Political & Election Polling
Non-partisan Political and Election Related Research
SSRS conducts political opinion and election-related research using a mix of samples, modes, and methods. This mixed-mode approach allows us to reach representative samples of adults and gauge the political environment. Our approach is tailored to address key challenges of modern-day election polling, particularly the risk of differential response rates between Democrats and Republicans and other hard-to-measure nonresponse biases.
A Suite of Innovative Tools for Political and Election Polling
- SSRS Utilizes Mixed Methods Tailored to Research Needs
- SSRS Links a Variety of Data Sources to Improve Survey Data Quality
- SSRS Applies an Advanced Use of Weighting Adjustments
Sports & Entertainment
Our roots lie in sports. Back in 1994, we launched the first syndicated study on sports, the ESPN Sports Poll. Today, our expertise has expanded to a deep understanding of free time in general, specifically the lifestyle, entertainment, and sports industries.
We leverage our understanding of survey research and content expertise, using syndicated and custom research solutions to help you get to know and understand your consumer community and fan base through the Luker LENS Poll, Sports Poll and Sports Poll Kids.